Motorcycle DELLER 250 – cross-country electric motor cycle for extreme sports.
- The constant maximum torque is in the range of 0 to 90% of the maximum speed.
- High efficiency due to direct transmission
- Excellent controllability due to lower and shifted forward DH and the use of a steel frame
- Absence of pulsations of the moment on the wheel
- Lack of gearbox and clutch, easy handling, quick driving instruction
- In the sports version, it is possible to quickly replace the battery.
- Regenerative braking by the moment of the engine, the given effort of pressing of the handle of a brake.
- Simulation of hydraulic brake control.
- Ability to configure from the on-board computer screen several modes, for different levels of users.
- Two-way gas handle:
- course on oneself, torque adjustment
- stroke in the opposite direction, creates a moment in the opposite direction (used for stabilization in flight when jumping and when reversing)
|Max. Speed||120 km/h||140 km/h|
|Mileage on a single charge||60 km||150km|
|Acceleration to 100 km/h||4 seconds|
|Engine power||40 kW|
|Charging time from an ordinary outlet||1.2 h||3 h|